We regret to inform our vendors and engaged couples that this year’s wedding show in New Ulm will not take place. We hope to welcome wedding vendors back in 2022. Vendor refunds are already being processed. Please accept our apologies.
The New Ulm Business & Retail Association (NUBRA) is excited to be hosting the 6th Annual New Ulm Area Wedding Show in 2022. Please consider showcasing your business at the show!
- $750 Cash Prize Giveaway following Fashion Show (must be present to win – cash prize to be used at any of the participating vendors)
- Excellent customer prospects
- Lead list with contact info for all brides in attendance.
- Detailed listing in our online directory
- Free admission
- Free Swag Bag to first 100 brides
- Fashion Show at 1:00 pm
- Food and beverages available for purchase on-site (cash or check)
- Secured facility
- Ample public parking for attendees
- Designated exhibitor parking
Exhibitors will get a one-year listing on our wedding website: www.newulmweddings.com.
Your listing will link directly to your website or facebook page. This wedding website isn’t only used by wedding show attendees, but also by couples planning to get married in the New Ulm area year-round.
The first 100 brides will receive a free tote with items from exhibitors. There is no cost to exhibitors to have an item included. Non-exhibitors can participate for $50. This cannot just be a coupon, it must be an item (product, gift item, etc). You can attach a coupon to an item. See more information on the registration form.
- Size: Approx. 10 ft x 10 ft
- Curtains provided
- Electricity available; please bring extension cords.
- Cost: $350/booth. Includes 1 table and 2 chairs. Additional booths $225 each.
- Additional tables ($5) and/or chairs ($1) available for rent.
Part of the vendor’s booth rental includes money to go towards the $750 cash prize. This money can be used at one or more vendors that are participating in this show. The winner with coordinate with the New Ulm Business & Retail Association, and NUBRA will be cutting the checks to the individual vendors.